We had the honor to Interview FINAL FANTASY XV cast members, RAY CHASE & ROBBIE DAYMOND aka Noctis and Promto! Check out our interview below, make sure to end til the end to learn how to enter into our FINAL FANTASY XV autograph giveaway!
I would to personally thank, Ray and Robbie; for accepting our interview request, Alondra; for being an awesome assistant, Gregorio Escalante Gallery; for letting us film on location and finally, special thanks to YouTube Channel, Pauly Mike for providing the in-game footage used in our interview. Thank Everyone!
Check these awesome photo taken by our lovely photographer, Alondra!
FINAL FANTASY XV autograph giveaway!
Share, comment, & subscribe to our channel and you may have a chance to win THIS autographed print from Noctis and Promto!
Deadline Jan.10th 2017!
Speaking of SQUARE ENIX related giveaways, we are giving this one-of-a-kind, Life Is Strange VideoPak STRAIGHT from the Los Angeles SQUARE ENIX OFFICES!
This is a reusable mini tablet with 2 pre-loaded Life Is Strange videos. You can use a standard USB charging cable to charge and add limited videos of your own via your PC!
CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO ENTER!
Originally announced on April 28th 2016, the KINGDOM HEARTS World Tour has been the best thing announced since KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained (North America) & Final Fantasy XV!
According to the announcement, The concert is split into two parts. Beginning in August 11th 2016, with KINGDOM HEARTS -First Breath (Brass concert), which is an exclusive concert in Japan ONLY. The second part, KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra -World Tour (Orchestra concert) will begin in Japan on, March 10, 2017.
Fans can purchase the presale tickets to KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra -World Tour via Wildfaery or wait until all tickets go on sale starting May 14, 2016. Please note that only 150 VIP tickets available at each World Tour concert for $189 and will include a meet and greet with Yoko Shimomura.
Check below for a list of the current pricing for each World Tour concert:
For more information visit the KHInsider.com
Final Fantasy XV fans have alot in store for 2016! From the game itself to a full CGI movie! The following the latest newest and info on Final Fantasy XV:
- Final Fantasy XV
- Originally announced at E3 2006, Square Enix announced the released for its most anticipated game, Final Fantasy XV! The goes live on September 30th, 2016 (Worldwide) for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- A Deluxe Edition: This edition will be available for $89.99 and will include steelbook packaging, bonus outfit, weapon and skin for Noctis’ car.
- An Ultimate Collector’s Edition: This edition will be available for $299.99, and will include a hardcover art book, a soundtrack, an exclusive Play Arts Kai Noctis figure, plus the same bonus content as the Deluxe Edition, exclusive sixth episode of Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV the animated series and four in-game item packs. (limited to 30,000 units worldwide). This edition can only be bought on the Square Enix Online Store.
- Final Fantasy XV: Brotherhood The Anime Series
- You read right! An anime based on the game is now available on YouTube for FREE!
- According to IGN, the series was produced by A-1 Picture and The anime will focus on how Noctis became friends with the other characters in Final Fantasy XV. All five episodes will be available online for free, with episode one available today. All of episodes the will air before Final Fantasy XV comes out this fall with the sixth episode only available on the An Ultimate Collector’s Edition of the game.
- Final Fantasy XV: Kingsglaive
- Unlike the game and anime series, this movie will NOT focus on Noctis & hgis friends, instead it will focus on the kingdom they left behind while on their adventure.
- The cast includes
- Aaron Paul as Nyx Ulric, a member of Regis’ Kingsglaive guard and the film’s main protagonist
- Sean Bean as Regis Lucis Caelum CXIII Noctis’ father and King of Lucis, and guardian of the crystal.
- Lena Headey as Lunafreya Nox Fleuret Noctis’ childhood friend and fiancée, and an Oracle from the autonomous imperial province of Tenebrae.
- According to Square Enix and Sony Pictures this is the synopsis:
- The magical kingdom of Lucis is home to the hallowed Crystal, but the menacing empire of Niflheim will stop at nothing to make it theirs. War has raged between the two for as long as most can remember.
King Regis of Lucis commands an elite force of soldiers dubbed the Kingsglaive. Wielding their king’s magic, Nyx Ulric and his fellow glaives stand before the crown city of Insomnia, fighting to stay the inexorable advance of Niflheim’s imperial army, Before the overwhelming military might of the empire, King Regis can only salvage his kingdom by accepting anultimatum—he must cede all lands outside the crown city, and see his son, Prince Noctis, wed to Lady Lunafreya, the former princess of Tenebrae now captive of Niflheim.
As the war of wills rages, the machinations of Niflheim transform Insomnia into an awe-inspiring battleground, pulling Nyx into a struggle for the very survival of the kingdom.
- Watch the trailer here:
Lighting returns again, but not with a new game…
She’s the new face of Louis Vuitton!
French fashion designer, Nicolas Ghesquière, released previews of Louis Vuitton’s Spring 2016 ad campaign.
Using the theme for spring’s campaign, reality and fantasy, Louis Vuitton worked closely with Square Enix and Tetsuya Nomura, to bring Lighting into the fashion world!
Take a look at the ad campaign here: